Saturday, February 28, 2009

Growth Chart Updates!

Now that we have another set of data, we decided that it was time to update the growth charts. First we have Colin...


You can see that for his age, our Mr. Man is still kinda small. However, when you look at his weight as a function of his length, you can see that he's a lot closer to the median:


Gillian on the other hand is an all-around string-bean:




I started working on this post at somewhere around 9:50 this morning. Between playing with charting software to get something approaching what I wanted, and caring for babies, it is now over 12 hours later. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the charts.

2 comments:

Ynn said...

The charts made me laugh...you are such the engineer! Jessie will appreciate them and your fater will love them!

Jessica said...

Yes - I am very glad that you decided to graph C&G's stats. The previous post just didn't work for me. I'm a visual person.