Thursday, September 16, 2010

Headed Back Down the Rabbit Hole

Sigh. The day I've been dreading since early April is here. Colin woke up this morning with a cold. I know, I know, we've been incredibly healthy for FIVE months, which is amazing with two toddlers. But, I DON'T WANNA! I just don't wanna have the asthma mess happening all over again. I am hanging on to the idea that he is now on two preventive drugs, and we have a plan of action in place with the allergist. Perhaps that will be enough to keep the wheezes away. Fortunately, he is quite happy this morning, just snotty and congested. We'll keep you posted....

Ok, so I'll throw in a cute picture to cheer us all up!
DSC_0019.NEF

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you -- hope the kids stay healthy & happy! :)

Ashley said...

Ick, asthma is no good.

I LOVE that picture, one of my favorite Uhl twins photos of all time.

Marie said...

I hope the asthma stays away! But oh my goodness, that is the cutest picture. Your kids are magazine material, seriously.