Thursday, December 30, 2010

Butterfly Christmas!

The kids and I have been going to "Social Butterflies," a version of Mommy and Me, since this summer. The program is provided by the company I work for and the most wonderful developmentalist in the whole world is the teacher. Miss Melanie is just awesome!! All I have to do in the morning is say, "We're going to Miss Melanie School!" and the kids get really excited and are ready to go!

The routine at school is the same pretty much every week: free play, circle time, a little craft, snack, and gym time! Gillian loves all of it, every second. Colin likes snack and gym. And Miss Melanie. Well, circle and free play are ok too. Ok, so it's really just the craft that he doesn't like. He must get that non-crafty-ness from me.

Anyway, I don't take my camera to school. I don't like to take pictures of other people's kids, especially since I'm also an employee of the company running the program. But, last week was our Christmas party, so I did take the camera. I grabbed this little video of the kids at circle time. This was our first time hearing this song, that's why they look like zombies, usually they are more "into" it:


No comments: