Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day Fun

Oh, Mother's Day.  It was a good one this year!  We had a nice visit with GraGra and Papa Greg on Friday night and Saturday.  I even made them Colin's favorite meal IN THE WORLD (chicken with crunchy bread). Colin managed to be able share!

On Sunday, Daddy let me sleep in a bit and even had cards and little gift waiting for me at breakfast.  After we all got cleaned up we were off for brunch with Grammy, Papa Frank, Uncle D, and Aunt Cedes.  Before we left, I had Daddy get our annual Mother's Day pictures for me.

 DSC_0010.NEF
DSC_0012.NEF
DSC_0013.NEF

We all had a nice brunch and then Daddy whisked the kids away to the dinosaur museum with Grammy and Papa.  Me?  Well, I went off BY MYSELF.  I picked up some flowers for around the house, took a long walk in the park, picked up a coffee, and did a bit of shopping.  I did hear that the museum was fun though....
DSC_0023.NEF
DSC_0029.NEF
DSC_0031.NEF
DSC_0034.NEF
DSC_0057.NEF

After the kids got home, the three of us had a nice snuggle on the couch and watched "The Aristocats" before dinner.  All in all a lovely Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Suzi said...

I LOVE the picture of you squeezing the kiddos! Totally made my day!