Friday, December 19, 2008

Some Milestones

Gillie and Colin have started to be more "interactive" lately. Babies 2.0 as I tell Michael. They are awake a little more, more interested in looking around, and are beginning those first social interactions. Colin had his first smile around week 6 and Gillian a week later. They are still pretty fleeting, so they are hard to capture on camera. They are also starting to coo and squeal, which is music to my ears. Here's a picture of Gillian with her first favorite toy, Percival the Purple Seal. He came with this HUGE tummy time mat that Santa delivered early to our house. When you rattle him and make him kiss Gillie's face she gets this great smile and, I swear, is the next thing to giggling. Very cute, I assure you.
DSC_0082.NEF

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't wait to see Babies 2.0!

Lea said...

Michael thinks I'm overselling the interactiveness, but they have changed a lot since Thanksgiving.

Mum said...

I love the holiday pics of the babies! I think both Colin and Gillian are filling out! Their faces are looking fuller. I'm sure they are interacting with you more and more each day. I too am looking forward to seeing you soon!
Mrs. K