Friday, March 13, 2009

We're Movin' Now! (alternately titled "Obean-Wan Kenobean")

Gillian has rolled over!!! She has been really, really close for a few weeks now, but no luck. Until yesterday! I went in at 5:30 to check on her and she was on her belly! I flipped her over and she IMMEDIATELY flipped back on to her belly. Pretty impressive. She has rolled a few more times since, but only when everyone is out of the room. Very suspicious. Anyway, here's a picture of her wearing her fleece sleep sack that Mary Mazzoni made. She is just about the cutest thing ever in it. Daddy calls it her Sack of Cuteness. I think she looks like a Jedi-in-Training.

DSC_0019.NEF

3 comments:

Unknown said...

she is a sack of cuteness :)

Jessica said...

Gillie-Bean! You will be so big by next I see you! I miss you!

Ynn said...

Sack of Cuteness is the only description for this picture. I'd love to be able to cuddle her right now!