Monday, June 29, 2009

New Favorites

Now that the babies are pulling to stand, it's their new favorite activity. They try to pull up on people, on doors, on gates, on the exersaucer, on the CAT. It's nuts, and tiring. I cannot even count the number of head bumps and noggin bruises we have daily. I am sure it will get worse before it gets better. Helmets anyone?

In these pictures you can see them standing at the coffee table, which is now bare. They have their nesting cups, which are another current favorite. Gillian cannot STAND to let them be in tower form; drives Michael batty, since he likes to build towers!
DSC_0034.NEF

DSC_0033.NEF

Standing at the activity table.
DSC_0024.NEF

Rare moments of rest.
DSC_0018.NEF

DSC_0006.NEF

4 comments:

Ynn said...

I love the expression on Colin's face in that last photo! I'm not sure what it says to me, but it's interesting.

Unknown said...

It's amazing how fast they are changing!!

Amy said...

What fun!! I kind of miss having two wobbly babies around - but you're right, I did worry about all the bumped heads - and chins, when they would fall. But they make it through, and before you know it, they'll be WALKING all over the place!!

The Edwards Clan said...

It's just so fun to see how they keep growing and changing and developing new skills. I can't imagine going through it with TWO kids at once, though -- that's amazing...and wonderful. I remember the days -- long ago -- when we actually had stuff on our coffee table. A distant memory for sure.