Sunday, November 15, 2009

In which the mullets are shorn....

Yesterday was a big day for Colin and Gillian. It was hair cut day!! They had been needing a trim for some time, but I had it in my head that I wanted to wait until they were one. I made them appointment with Mary Ellen, who cuts my hair. She had been really wanting to meet them since before they were born, so she was happy to see them yesterday.

All in all, they did very well! They sat on my lap and let her trim them. Colin required a few snacks to get into the groove, but they both were great!

Some pictures of the big event! Colin looks a little worried here, but he got over it.
DSC_0001.NEF

Bye bye mullet!
DSC_0008.NEF

DSC_0007.NEF

The finished results! What do you think?
DSC_0017.NEF

DSC_0019.NEF

DSC_0021.NEF

Yay for first haircuts!!

4 comments:

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Aw, their haircuts are adorable:)...It looks like they did really well! I was joking the other day that Rachel might not need her first haircut until age 5:)...slow coming back in from rubbing off back when she was @ 3-4months old. Lori...

Ynn said...

They are both so cute! Even long hair loving Grammy approves of the new 'dos.

Mum said...

Aww... they look precious, as always.

Jessica said...

They're looking pretty sharp now.