Thursday, February 23, 2012

V-Day Rundown

We had a nice, sweet little Valentine's Day last week. In the morning the kids and I went to our indoor play center, The See Saw Center, for their Valentine's Day party. They had their usual fun toys and then had some crafts and snacks set up in the back room. The kids had fun making Valentine's for me and Daddy. And having a cookie. We even took our favorite See Saw lady, Miss Thelma, a Valentine we had made her!
IMG_2039.JPG
IMG_2040.JPG
IMG_2041.JPG
IMG_2045.JPG
IMG_2049.JPG
IMG_2053.JPG
After nap we watched our new favorite movie, Rio. What a great movie! Not sure if the it's the kids or me who like it better! Anyway, we had decided to have "brupper" that night (breakfast for supper) since the kids absolutely love it. Seriously. If Colin knows it's brupper night, he'll talk about it all day long. Special for Valentine's Day, we had some heart shaped pancakes and waffles!
DSC_0009.NEF
DSC_0010.NEF
DSC_0011.NEF

After dinner we let the kids open a few treats from Daddy and me. They went over well.
DSC_0016.NEF
DSC_0020.NEF
Thomas lunch box!

DSC_0021.NEF
DSC_0027.NEF
JEWELS! (And the Cinderella dress from last V-day!)

DSC_0025.NEF
Princess lunch box too! And poor Colin got a bummer gift to go with his lunch box. I had picked out a cool looking flashlight for him. Then forgot to get him batteries for it. Once we GOT the batteries, the thing worked once. And never again. Boo.

A very nice holiday. Colin was even my Valentine all day long!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Looks like fun and those lunch boxes are adorable. I haven't seen Rio yet, I need to check it out. If I see Toy Story 1,2 or 3 anymore times I might lose my mind!