Friday, February 15, 2013

Beeeeenoculars

Last week one of Colin's classmates brought a pair of binoculars for show and tell. Colin was impressed. Very impressed. Immediately upon seeing me after school I was informed that Colin needed his own beeeeeenoculars. I then heard this refrain about ten more times in the next hour. So, we came up with a plan. We had a busy week so the first we could get anywhere for beeenoculars was Saturday. And Colin had some Christmas money and a toy store gift card, so the plan was complete.

FINALLY Saturday rolled around (after we had talked about beeenoculars 20 times a day for 5 days) and the purchase was made. The toy store had a big pair and a small pair. Daddy and I thought the small pair was completely adequate and the big pair would be too hard for the boy-o to hold. So we went with the small pair. I was later told, "I think the big pair would have been better, but I got the small pair. So it will be okay." Even when he's disappointed, he's agreeable.

He talked Daddy into a walk in the park on Sunday to really try them out.
Camera Roll-401
Camera Roll-402
Camera Roll-403
Camera Roll-404

This is a heron through the binoculars and iPhone camera....
Camera Roll-405

Well, buddy, I hope you enjoy the beeeeenoculars.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I hope he's still enjoying those beeeenoculars!