Saturday, June 1, 2013

Daddy and Touch a Truck

So, life is a blur around here!  With me going back to work a few days a week, trying to get the house on the market, baby showers, and holiday weekends, we are NUTS. 

It was during Aunt Cedes' Pittsburgh shower, that Daddy took the kiddos down to the Strip for our annual Touch a Truck visit!  My friend, Teri, was kind enough to give us three free tickets just the day before, so it worked out perfectly!  Here is what they brought back to show me!
Camera Roll-474
Camera Roll-476
Camera Roll-477
Camera Roll-481
Camera Roll-483
Camera Roll-484
Camera Roll-487
Camera Roll-489

I'm told they had a fun time and the noise wasn't quite as bothersome to them as it was in earlier years!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Fun event! G's nonchalance with the fire hose cracks me up :-).

Lisa said...

FUN!! Dylan saw the second photo and wanted to know if that was their grandpa's skid steer. ;)