Monday, June 3, 2013

Mommy's New Phone

For my birthday, I got a new phone.  A shiny, new, fancy iPhone.  With a sweet camera.  I've been enjoying being able to snap pictures, NICE pictures, where ever we are and no matter what we are doing!  It just not always easy to remember to bring the bigger camera with us!  So, here's just a taste of what I have caught so far!

Some playground time:
Camera Roll-7

Daddy and I have a night out to see a concert!
Camera Roll-11
Camera Roll-13

Some farmer's market icy goodness!
Camera Roll-17
Camera Roll-18

A happy summertime Weasel!
Camera Roll-22

My birthday rhubarb pie!  Very delicious!
Camera Roll-29

C&G and the xbox.  It was QUITE hilarious.
Camera Roll-30

And back to the playground!  Well, a different playground, but still!
Camera Roll-37
 Camera Roll-38

 A new hairdo for G: braided piggy tails.
Camera Roll-46

And a Saturday night treat at Rita's!
Camera Roll-66

I'm really enjoying this!  YAY!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great pictures! It's so handy having a nice camera RIGHT ON THE PHONE!

Marie said...

wow, great quality pictures!!! And I love that you have FOUR pots of basil!!!!

Patty said...

Your new phone takes better pictures than my camera!