Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Hats!

Well, not really "Easter Hats", but hats received as Easter presents. The Keisters were kind enough to give beach hats to C-Man and the Li'l Bean for Easter. These are a highly useful addition to our wardrobe as we'll be heading to the beach this summer. Below you'll see Colin sporting his new hat. He seemed very, very pleased with it...
DSC_0011.NEF
DSC_0018.NEF
The Li'l Bean didn't get quite as worked up about the new millinery but still looked adorable. She may have some growing to do to fill it out.
DSC_0021.NEF

P.S. Did I mentioning that the lining of Colin's hat has TRUCKS on it!

P.P.S. Thanks again to the Keisters!

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I love the Keister hats! The babies look adorable in them.

Ynn said...

I love the pictures I have of the Easter hats. Colin looks so thrilled with himeslf and his new headgear. Gillie looks bemused and quizzical, but absolutely adorable.

Mum said...

I was so excited to give them their hats and it was such a treat to see Colin break out his super grin when he had it on. Gillie wss much more reserved but I could tell she like it. When she laughed at me every time she looked at me on Easter, I think that was her way of telling me that she liked her hat too!

Mama said...

Lea - they are SO darn cute! I think we must shop at all the same places because Ellie has that shirt too (well had, until she grew out of it!). The hats are adorable, and you all look like you are doing great! I hope I get to meet the twins someday! Miss you!

Unknown said...

love you bean-bean and mr.colin!!!