Sunday, April 5, 2009

Maddie Comes for a Playdate

On Friday, my friend Liisa and her daughter, Maddie, came to visit for a while. Maddie has visited the babies before and LOVES them. She likes to watch their videos; over and over, I believe. Anyway, she seemed to have a nice time talking to the babies, and she certainly enjoyed their toys and baby gear. Gillian loved watching her walk all around. As you can see in the picture, she got their attention!

DSC_0062.NEF

Note Schmo in the background. He decided to be very, very friendly on Friday. I'm not sure what he was up to, but I'm sure it was evil.

4 comments:

Rosie Hawthorne said...

I see that C-Man is sporting an awesome Mohawk.

Mary Ann said...

This a very sweet picture of emergent socialization! How adorable.

Ynn said...

Love Colin's do and the sweet, rapt expressions on their little faces. Plays well with others.

Unknown said...

uh oh, the mohawk must be genetic