Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Visiting

I have been on Spring Break for the past two weeks, although, it's hard to tell the difference, as I only work 1 1/2 days a week! Anyway, it was nice to have a few extra days off; I got a little extra house work done and I took the babies to visit the North for a few days before Easter. Daddy joined us on Good Friday and we had dinner with Grammy Lynn, Grandpa Frank, and the Keisters. Jessica hadn't seen the babies since Christmas, so I think she was amazed with how different they were.

A little Bean-to-Bean tete-a-tete.
DSC_0032.NEF

And, as usual, Joe had some words of wisdom for C-man. Note that Colin wore his truck outfit especially for Joe.
DSC_0025.NEF

On Saturday, C&G dyed their first Easter eggs with Grandma RoRo and their friend Kathy. They both picked the color for their egg and, actually, they seemed pretty into the whole activity for a short while.
DSC_0040.NEF
Discussing the egg results with Grandma:
DSC_0051.NEF
They seem pleased!

On Sunday, Michael and I took the babies to church. It takes quite a bit of effort to get all of us clean, fed, and dressed before 11:00 am, so somehow in the shuffle we didn't get a picture of Colin in his final outfit. I think the Grandmas have pictures though.
Gillian, looking sweet in her first Easter dress; note the peep-toe shoes (thank you Grammy Lynn):
DSC_0064.NEF

Colin, cool dude. (He had an adorable argyle sweater vest and polo shirt that he put on JUST before leaving, but he's pretty darn cute in this picture!)
DSC_0061.NEF

We had a fun, fast, furious, tiring day! The Easter Bunny sure spoils twins rotten!

4 comments:

Ynn said...

The Easter Bunny LOVES twins! Just like Grammys and Granpas love twins! Truth, Justice....and TWINS!

Susan Staus said...

Lea,
Hello! No I do not mind you reading my blog, that's why it's not private. Thanks for the suggestion. I had thought about it but I didn't think I wanted that on the door because it's not so attractive, but if it's the only thing that will work then I guess it won't be too bad.
Your twins are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks again!
~Sue
PS. Oh, I was just starting to think that 3 is worse than 2, this stage of wanting to do everything, every single little thing, by himself is rather annoying. I do remember someone telling me that age 4-5 is the best, so I can't wait until then.

Susan Staus said...

Lea, I wanted to ask, what kind of camera do you use?
Thanks,
~Sue

Michael said...

Most of the pictures on the blog are taken using a Nikon D50 with a Sigma 30mm f/1.4 lens. A minority of the pictures are from a Canon SD450.