Sunday, January 3, 2010

Gimme.

Daddy took a few pictures on Saturday while I was getting some groceries. C&G had just gotten up from their nap; Gillian had awesome bedhead (they both need haircuts again) and they were both wanting to play with the same stuffed doggy. You can see more of these pictures on Flickr if you'd like.

Bedhead Gillie!
DSC_0003.NEF

Gimme.
DSC_0008.NEF

Got him!
DSC_0010.NEF
(A little out of focus here, but too cute to delete)

No, I got him!
DSC_0016.NEF

No, MINE!
DSC_0019.NEF

Ok, fine, I'll play with a sock.
DSC_0027.NEF

No, wait, I want the sock.
DSC_0029.NEF
(It's around the back of her neck)

Twins. Toddlers. Awesome.

3 comments:

Ynn said...

I love the picture of Colin kissing the doggy-in focus or not! I wondered what Gillie had around her neck. I should have figured ot was one of Colin's socks! They play well together!

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

So cute, Lea! I cannot tell you how often I wish Rachel had a twin:)...how fun! Busy, but fun! (I have a friend with b/g twins who are now 8 yrs old) So cute about their hair...who knows how old R will be when she gets her first hair cut! :-)...(thank you for the sweet comments re: my grandpa's passing on Sunday...very kind of you...) Lori

the edwards clan said...

They are at such a fun age right now, Lea! It's just going to keep getting better and better!