Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You Crack Me Up!

We have really seen in increase in the amount of interaction between Colin and Gillian in the past few weeks. They have started to, well there is no other word for it, neb with each other. For those who live outside of Pittsburgh, to neb (or be nebby) is a local word that means to be nosy or to mess in another person's business. It's one of my favorite Pittsburgh words.

Anyway, C&G are now nebby with each other. The other day I looked in the living room to check on them; Colin was sitting on the couch and Gillian was standing on the floor next to him. She was leaning over and taking off his socks. He was watching her and laughing his head off! Now, his feet are ridiculously ticklish, but I think he was more pleased that Sissy was paying attention to him. They are pretty dang funny right now.

The other day I caught this quick video of them playing "Poke & Giggle" while Dada was holding them. (You can also hear Bean talking a bit)

6 comments:

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Oh, how cute!!! Love those giggles!Makes me wish, as I often do, that Rachel had a twin:)...Lori

Ynn said...

I found this just after my kindergarten class left. Hearing them laugh and giggle was the best part of the afternoon. DaDa looked like he was enjoying himself quite a bit too.

Jessica said...

I'm going to watch this a zillion times.

Unknown said...

"I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you" lol. At least they like it right now :)

Ynn said...

You are right, Mercedes. By age 4 it will be "Mom, he's touching me!" said with a whine and cry.

Mary Ann said...

The video is just so cute! It warmed my heart!