Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cerscels!

I got the kids a MagnaDoodle last week to take to the beach with us next month. I think it will make a good car entertainment toy, but I wanted to make sure the kids liked it!

Boy, howdy.

Colin took to that thing like a duck to water. Gillian likes it, but Colin L-O-V-E-S it! He quickly learned how to use the eraser feature, and Daddy soon taught him to draw circles, which he calls "Cerscels!" It is just too darn cute to stand it. Even cuter, he can only draw about two circles between "erases." Enjoy!



I feel I should add, YES, my kids do own pants and they frequently wear them. Just not at home.

2 comments:

Mum said...

I love this video. Colin is so good at drawing cerscels and just as good at wiping them out. This might show promise as an artist or draftsman.

Jessica said...

Those are some great cerscels!