Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nesting

No, not me. Never again.

Gilllian? Yes. She has this odd habit of building nests with her toys pretty much on a daily basis. So, I've been following her around all week taking quick pictures of her nests.

First up is a pretty tradition nest made up of stuffed animals and babydoll gear. This location is a favorite too; it's behind the "playhouse."
IMG_0511.JPG

The next day we had out the tunnel after breakfast. What better place to build a nest?
IMG_0513.JPG

Next up we have the Mobile Nest. I particularly like the winter scarf and bunny ears!
IMG_0517.JPG

This morning Bean just had time for a quick Mini-Nest before we headed to the park!
IMG_0521.JPG

But, this afternoon she made Mega-Nest!
IMG_0524.JPG

What a goofy kid!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That girl needs a refrigerator box, with some little windows and a door cut out. Ultimate Nest.

Mama said...

We call this behavior "hoarding", but Ellie does the same thing! So funny!

Ashley said...

Between the nudity and the nesting, you have quite an interesting daughter! Those are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen!

Unknown said...

I love it!! She does need a refrigerator box!!!

Amy said...

So cute!! It reminds me of Maddie! She would always have her "collections" that I would find in various locations of the house.