Sunday, January 30, 2011

Greatest Hits

When we were up north for Grandma Hannold's funeral a few weeks ago, we got to catch up with a lot of family and old friends, lots of whom are blog readers. We love to hear that the blog is read and appreciated! Oh, and those comments are like GOLD! Seriously, we love them. A lot.

Anyway, I was chatting with Grammy's friend, Mary Ann, who reported that she loves the videos and that her daughter, Kelly, quotes from an old one all the time! Ok, that's funny. But, it got me thinking that I need to repost some of our greatest hits videos.

Colin and Gillian really like to watch their videos and request to see them all the time. Over and over, in true toddler fashion. So, here are some of our favorites, from oldest to newest!

This one is for Kelly. Although, it's one of my favorites too! Look at those babies! They are so little! I just want to squeeze them!


This is my absolute, number one, all time favorite Colin video. Ever. Just try to NOT laugh.


This one is great because Gillian is barely nine months old, weighs about 12 pounds, and is WALKING. She was a crazy-girl.


This is a fine example of Daddy love and "poke and giggle."


Gillian jigging last St. Patrick's Day. Skinny girl, in a diaper, with a mullet and a cat tail. Just classic.


Princess Gillian on her yacht on the Riveria. Please pardon my SUPER annoying voice in this one.


And, this instantly classic "Running Like a Deer!"


Anyway, hope you enjoyed those! We certainly giggle over them!

6 comments:

Erin (Soxfan) said...

Oh Lea, I love them! I watched "poke and giggle" when I was pregnant with my twins and almost cried. Or maybe full-on cried. :) Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Bean in a boat and Running like the deer kept me entertained at school for a great length of time when they first appeared. I made a point to watch both again and they remain as funny as day one.

-Joe Keister

Marie said...

OMG, those are HYSTERICAL!!!! Um, you forgot to mention lORD OF THE DANCE. "Poke and Giggle" is one of the sweetest, cutest ghings ever, and the "Running Like A Deer" tumble is epic. Truly epic. Love these videos!!!

Lisa said...

Dylan and I LOVED watching all the videos! He loved Land Shark A LOT. ("What a silly baby!") D also loves watching videos of himself. We waste many an hour cuddled on the couch watching them on my laptop. But I wouldn't really call that a waste. :)

Mama said...

GREAT post! I loved going back and reliving those times with you guys! Oh, and I totally know what you mean about LOVING blog comments! I haven't gotten many lately on my blog and it makes me wonder if there is anyone out there at all! Anyway, I wanted you to know I'm here, I check everyday for new posts from you guys, I love your family and sharing your life with you through this blog!

Mary Ann said...

Thank you so much for sharing our favorite videos! They are delightful! Kelly thanks you too! We've all been under the weather here with the wicked stomach virus, so I just visited the blog this afternoon and was pleasantly surprised to see your postings. Your twins are so adorable and so lucky to have you and Michael for parents!