Thursday, January 6, 2011

Our Annual New Year's Day Family Photo

It seems we are building an Uhl Family Tradition of New Year's Day family photos. That will work for me. We are just too busy on Christmas or Thanksgiving to grab them, and New Year's Day is much quieter and slower for us. We got one in 2009 and (kinda sorta) got one in 2010.

Well, here's the 2011 version!
DSC_0220.NEF

I love Gillian's crazy post-nap hair and Colin clutching Thomas. I want it known that we had a series of these taken in the morning, with combed hair and no Thomas, but someone who will not be named (ahem....DADDY!) thought he looked goony, so we needed a retake.

4 comments:

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Great Photo!!!! (despite that PSU stuff, just kidding:)) What a beautiful family!

Rosie Hawthorne said...

Thank you for posting this. Beautiful family. And I love the yearly New Year photos.

Ashley said...

Love it!

the edwards clan said...

I love this tradition of yours, Lea! I loved looking at the previous years as well. There's nothing like a great family photo in Penn State gear!