Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Funny Girl

IMG_1490.JPG

Gillian has been quite the funny girl the past week or so. The things she says are just WILD! Here's a smattering of her current bon mots.

After bonking her head, "OH! Now I have a three head!" I'm guessing that's in contrast to a forehead?

"I want to be a grown up." Um, no.

"I want to be a Mommy." Even more no.

Well, really, yes to those last two, but only in due time!

"I want to ride a ROOOOOOLLLLLLERCOASTER!" That is what she says when we talk about going to Idlewild (little, local amusement park) on Friday. She even says it when she sees amusement park commercials on tv. I'm not sure even knows exactly WHAT a rollercoaster is. I think she's going to be disappointed when she's not tall enough to ride!

I can't bring myself to share what she and Daddy were talking about in the bathroom the other night. Someday she'd be just too embarrassed.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

(Almost) Three-year-olds ARE funny! They must make them that way so we keep them during this challenging time of toddler-dom. I can only imagine what they were talking about in the bathroom... I'm sure similar conversations take place around here!