Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Me, I Want a Hula Hoop!

IMG_1581.JPG

Gillian has been wanting a hula hoop for a while now. Ruby, of Max and Ruby fame, uses one. So, hence, Gillian wants one. Daddy and I made her earn it, because we are mean, horrible parents. She had to earn her hula hoop by following the nap and bedtime guideline of "Go Straight To Sleep." When she finally earned her hoop, she was pretty darn happy.

So, she has been trying to learn how to use the hoop. Pretty unsuccessfully. And the rest of us have been taking a turn or two at it as well! It was pretty amusing. And unsuccessful.


And, once again, Colin is talking through Gillian's video!

2 comments:

Patty said...

I used to love my hula hoop when I was younger! Not only would we try to use it as intended (with minimal success), we also used it "jump rope style". We used to see who could roll it down the driveway the farthest without it falling, and it also became our "safe hoop" when playing tag. I hope Gillian enjoys her hula hoop!

Lisa said...

She's just too cute! And maybe we should just get Colin and Dylan together... they can chatter non-stop together!