Monday, June 4, 2012

Princess Party on the Moon

Camera Roll-248

Yesterday the kids wanted to build sandcastles in our sandbox. And then Colin decided to make water towers. So, we ended up with two princess castles and two water towers. Castles in the rear, towers in the front.

Gillian told us there were three princesses in the two castles, which sounded like trouble to me. Then Colin discovered an old nerf rocket thing and turned it into "blast off rocket to the moon." He kept telling us that the princesses were on the rockets and they were going to a party on the moon. Too funny. BUT, Gillian was not pleased. She kept telling him that the princesses DID NOT want to go to the moon. It was too scary. She probably got that idea from me since I always tell Colin that I'd rather not go to the moon with him in his rocket because I don't like space. Anyway, we settled things by them each getting their "own" set of pretend princesses. Some to rocket and some to stay in the castles. Oh boy.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Oh my goodness, too funny! I love their creative imaginations! I'm starting to see glimpses of E's imagination...so much fun and lots to look forward to :-)

Lisa said...

I'm not sure I'd leave those princesses in the castle... we've seen what goes on in there! I just love all these stories that they come up with. So much fun.