Tuesday, March 12, 2013

LAST Snow....I'm hoping.

P3061218.JPG

Last Tuesday night into Wednesday morning we got about 6" of snow. Heavy, wet, sticky stuff. We had no where to go and nowhere to be, so we bundled up, went out, and got soaked. Let's hope this was our LAST "big" snow of the season!

Gillian and I made this cute little guy. Colin told me "snowmen are boring." Whatever.
P3061219.JPG

Colin did find some fun....an Angry Birds Star Wars snowball fight. He was Luke. Gillian was Leia. I think they decided I was Chewbaca. After they wouldn't let me be Jabba. They never let me be Jabba.
P3061220.JPG
P3061221.JPG

Fun morning. But it could be the last one until next December...REALLY.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ha! Oh Colin... That's a cute snowman, even if he thinks they're boring. :)