Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Latest Growth Update

We had our bi-weekly ultrasound today. All looked very good. Alpha is still very much head down, so much so that they have trouble measuring the top of his noggin without MUCH discomfort for his mom. He is estimated at 4lbs,12oz, that's the 65th percentile. Omega is still stretched out in comfort across the top of my belly. She was making fish faces at us today and practicing her breathing. Very cute. She is estimated at 4lbs,7oz, which is the 51st percentile. I would have liked them to be a little bigger, but as long as they stay at or above that 50th percentile, I'll be content. They also measured my cervix at 1.4 cm, which is unchanged. We'll see if the doctor is pleased on Thursday. If we keep cookin' that long, we'll have another ultrasound in two weeks, although at this point, I feel like I'll be pregnant on Halloween!

1 comment:

The Edwards Clan said...

Glad to hear those babies are still doing so well! I can't wait until they're born and we find out what their REAL names will be! I love the suprise, though, so please don't tell before then! Alpha and Omega and fine for now. :o)