Friday, September 26, 2008

Make-shift showers

Since I've had so many exciting adventures on this pregnancy (read: complications), I never made it to my shower that was planned for August. Thankfully my wonderful mother and mother-in-law were nice enough to collect shower gifts for me and bring them to me. It's not quite the same as a nice shower, but I felt loved anyway! I thought I'd share some pictures from the various present openings.

DSC_0002

This BIG box was from the whole Clark family and is our Snap N' Go stroller frame. We decided to not get a big, double travel system. When the babies are big enough to sit up in a stroller, we're going to get a side-by-side so no one has to sit in the back.

DSC_0028

This cute blanket was made by one of the ladies, Sheila Dewey, who works with Lynn. It's very heavy and warm.

DSC_0048

Mary Mazzoni made two of these fleece sleep sacks for us. Her daughter also has twins, so she KNOWS what she's doing.

DSC_0086

Mrs. Kathy and Jessie picked out these adorable fleece books. One is about a cat and one is about a penguin. I really like them.

Schmofty Help

Schmo helping.





Opening presents from my Grandma, aunts, and cousins. I had just gotten out of the hospital several hours before these pictures, so I am not my usual glamorous self.

As you can see, our babies are well loved already. We thank everyone so much for their generosity!

3 comments:

Mum said...

I am enjoying the Blog- Baby Shower in review. Michael did a good job as photographer and you look terrific in each picture. Aren't those gifts beautiful! It was a fun afternoon. Now we just have to wait to get our hands on the babies! Keep growing and glowing!
Love,
Mrs.K

Jessica said...

I'm so excited to see photos of you (Lea) and A&O! I've only had verbal descriptions of all of you since Easter! I'm glad you liked the fuzzy books - Mum and I really enjoyed them too.

The Edwards Clan said...

How nice that you were still able to have some "make-shift showers". I'm sorry you've had a rough road -- but I promise it will all be worth it when you finally hold your two little babies!