Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tart Hats with Actual Sleeping Baby Faces™

Well, the Bean's tart hats arrived in the mail sometime within the past week and a half. Really I can't be more precise, as I'm lucky I know which day of the week it is... I believe that today is Sunday. Anyway, given Jessica's love of baby pictures, it seemed appropriate that we should take some pictures of the younglings wearing their new headgear. You'll note the "Actual Sleeping Baby Faces™".
DSC_0006.NEF
DSC_0013.NEF
And,
DSC_0004.NEF
We like "Actual Sleeping Baby Faces™", and we like the new tart hats!
P.S. I don't have a nifty color reference card, so unlike the Bean's photos, my photos don't feature include one. Art conservationists in the the future probably will lament their absence.

5 comments:

Ynn said...

Better than my pictures! I told D that I did a little "Say Yes to the Dress" fitting in the backs. The hats and the Actual Sleeping Babies are adorable! Just a bit prejudiced.

Mum said...

I don't even have enough !'s to declare how ADORABLE Colin and Gillian look in their tart hats!!! The "Actual Sleeping Babies" are beautiful!

Jessica said...

They look super cute! The hats are so much better on "Actual Sleeping Babies (tm)". I'm glad they made it there safely - I was worried they might get snatched at customs by a covetous governmental employee.

Lea said...

Jess, even though the hats LOOK like they fit in these pictures, I think it will be a few months until the tarts are in actual wardrobe rotation. I am trying to grow the babies as fast as possible, promise!

Jessica said...

I figured they would be too big for immediate use. I quizzed Mum on the sizes of baby heads and decided that the 3 to 6 month size range would be a good bet.