Monday, June 14, 2010

Fun with Friends

Since I've been off work for three weeks now, the kiddos and I have been having lots of fun and adventures. Last week we met my friend Beth and her little girl, Natalie, at Clever Road Park in Robinson Township. Beth and I work for the same company and she's also a speech therapist. We used to work in the same school. We saw each other 3 or 4 days a week for YEARS, then we had kids. Now we NEVER see each other. I miss her lots, so I was so happy that we could meet up. Natalie is almost exactly a year older than C&G, so she could show them some fun tricks!

Up we all go!
IMG_0499.JPG

Winding down the fun with a break and a drink!
IMG_0500.JPG

Despite having three busy younglings to keep an eye on, Beth and I did get to visit some. And best of all, Natalie shared with us that she is going to be a BIG SISTER in December! Yay! We hope to play together again this summer sometime!

1 comment:

Amy said...

So cute! Lea, Gillian looks so much like you. It seems like you all are greatly enjoying summer!