Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Catching Up with Old Friends

Last Thursday Colin had a recheck with his dermatologist WAY up north. Can I just say that the Pittsburgh area needs more than ONE pediatric dermatologist; it's really kind of ridiculous. Anyway, we always grab the earliest appointment that we can, so that we don't waste an entire day. This time it was especially nice because we made plans to meet up with my old friend, Miss Beth, and her two little cuties.

We lucked into a very pretty day; our first dry day in a long, long while, so we met up at a playground and let the kiddos run wild! Beth's little girl, Natalie, is about 3 1/2 and was very interested in trying to get C&G to play with her. And, in true 2 year old style, Colin and Gillian really didn't notice. I think Gillian and Natalie ended up playing in the sandbox together for a while, though. I spent most of my morning getting to know Jackson, Miss Beth's 5 month old little guy, who I hadn't met yet (so glad we could remedy that)! He is just the sweetest, happiest little guy and I snuggled him up!

When I tried to get a picture of all the kiddos, things got crazy. My two just said NO and ran away. Jackson was sleeping. So, I got the beautiful Miss Natalie all by herself!
IMG_1256.JPG

I miss seeing my Miss Beth all the time (we used to work together, pre-kids) and it was nice to (try to) catch up a bit! Hope we get to do more of it this summer!

No comments: