Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tent!

The kids have been into playing tent the past week or so. I have them convinced they have to wait for Daddy to play though. They do many things in their tent. It's been a rocket and it's been painted with paint brushes. Tonight it was a bus. Good times.
IMG_1250.JPG
IMG_1249.JPG

Another related game is to take the couch cushions and make a sandwich out of the members of our family! So, a Colin Sandwich is ordered, we squish The Boy between the cushions, add mustard and extra tickles. Guarantees giggles.

2 comments:

Mama said...

Ha - so cute! Ellie loves to build tents right now too. Isn't development, and the so many ways that it is universal, amazing?! I LOVE the family member sandwich game - sounds like so much fun! I hope your day and weather look as beautiful there as it does here. Can't wait to see you soon!

Lisa said...

Ha! I love it- I tell Dylan he has to wait for Dad to build couch-cushion forts too! Love their imaginations.