Sunday, September 18, 2011

Firetruck Jammies

A few weeks ago we had to run into Kohls to return something. It was a rainy morning and we were looking to kill some time. I don't usually take the kids into stores like that; when they were little it was just to hard to do and when they got bigger it was just easier to leave them with Daddy while I ran errands! So, anyway, they were very, VERY impressed with Kohls. They liked the mannequins all dressed up and they LOVED the beds made up with pretty bedspreads.

We returned our stuff and then we walked over to the kids' clothing. I wanted to look at pajamas since I knew we would be needing warmer PJs soon! C&G were ALL over that! They really got into looking at the different kinds of PJs and telling me which ones they wanted! I think they both would have left with four pairs if I had let them! I DID let them each pick out one pair. Gillian picked a pink night gown with candy canes and fairies on it. And Colin went crazy over a pair of fire truck pajamas!

When it cooled down last week, I new C would be all excited to try out his new, fancy pajamas! And he WAS! He told us, "I look good in this." And, "I so comfy." What a riot.

Well, he DID look good!
DSC_0010.NEF

And loving!
DSC_0009.NEF

(And now I'm remembering that G's new nightgown is still in her bin under her bed. Need to get that washed for her so she can wear it!)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the loving!! Those are really cute jammies. They match Colin's hair perfectly.

Rhonda said...

so cute!!!