Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kex, Eleventeen, and Hemptagons

These things all exist at our house. Do they exist in yours'?

Kex is a letter, OF COURSE. The long elusive 27th letter. Most often thought of as a cross between K and X. No one can quite draw a picture of it though.
DSC_0062.NEF

Eleventeen is that tricky number after twelve, but can also come four more times before twenty. Perhaps it's like Elevensies to a Hobbit?
DSC_0091.NEF

Now, a Hemptagon is something like a hexagon and something like an octagon. But not.
DSC_0071.NEF

When we figure these things out, we'll let you know.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG... my cheeks hurt from laughing! Eleventeen IS a number at our house. I haven't heard about the other things... but I'm sure we have other strange things in our house. I love these kids.

Sherry said...

I love it! At our house, "fourty o'clock" is usually the time we wake up from nap.

Patty said...

Too funny! I can't stop laughing about this post! E has only 10 words right now, but I'm definitely looking forward to her "toddlerisms".