Monday, December 12, 2011

Snow Shoe Sillies

Last Friday night, Daddy went out with some friends for the evening. After dinner, I was straightening up and the kids came up with this "game." They put my oven mitts on their feet as snow shoes and ran around in the "cold."


Of course, no one has on pants. And our house is a toy explosion. But, my favorite part is when Colin starts calling Gillian "Millie" (one of their favorite cartoon people) and she just picks up the game immediately and goes with it (calling him Geo, Millie's brother). I love that pretend play. And how seamlessly they play together. And their giggles are so great.

3 comments:

Mama said...

Geo, Millie, Bot and YOU! We are super Umizoomi fans in our house too. Your kids are just the awesomest! Thanks for sharing their funny antics!

the edwards clan said...

Adorable. I need to take more videos.

Lisa said...

I love it! My boys liked watching this video too. :) Oh- and I'm glad to know we're not the only household with pantless kids and toy explosions...