Monday, December 5, 2011

Ham.

Colin has been QUITE the ham lately. He's decided that he likes to sing. Except, he doesn't really stick to the traditional words. Or melody. Or rhythm. But he has enthusiasm.

Every night before bed, Daddy or I count sheep and sing Baa Baa Black Sheep with Colin. He started to sing alone with Daddy a while ago. And it's hilarious. I caught him singing it at lunchtime one day last week. He needed a little help moving along the song.

The part where Gillian chimes in FROM THE BATHROOM kills me.

3 comments:

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Too cute! G yelling from the bathroom was just too funny:)...Rachel enjoyed the video too...

Marie said...

sooooooooooo cute!!!! esp G chiming in at the end from the potty!!! LOL..... chuckling and snorting over that one.

I know they are 3 now, but WOW I can't believe their language skills. "Put the flash on" ???!!!

Lisa said...

Oh.my.God. They are so cute! G kills me! And I can't get over how similar Dylan and Colin are. He likes to change the words to that song too. Sometimes it's black cow, black cow have you any milk. :)