Sunday, January 15, 2012

More Colin Pics

Colin is still a busy man with his camera this week. And he got new rechargeable batteries for it, so look for lots more in the future! Just a few to share:
DSCF0017.JPG
DSCF0018.JPG
(Still working on keeping that pesky finger out of the way....)

Bit of an unwilling model here...
DSCF0021.JPG

My favorite this week. For some reason it makes me chuckle. Pancakes on tv. And he doesn't even like pancakes.
DSCF0036.JPG

And some cute ones of Daddy and Sissy.
DSCF0049.JPG
DSCF0050.JPG
His flattery level is improving!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Love it! That pancake picture made me laugh, too, but now I think we may do breakfast for dinner and have pancakes, eggs, and fruit tonight. Thanks for the idea, Colin!

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

I love these! G has the most gorgeous eyes! Rachel started taking pictures very young too. We got her the FP Kids Tough one for her 2nd Christmas and then let her have Frank's old Sony Cybershot last year. She takes awesome pictures. I cannot believe I never thought to do a blog post with them! Oh, and the 200+ pics on my iPhone...I took maybe 10 of them:)...Love this post. Colin has a great eye. May have to do one for my budding photographer soon:)...