Friday, January 27, 2012

More Pajamas!

Last Friday the kids had Cocoa Day at school. They were allowed to wear their pajamas to school, take along their slippers, and have a yummy cocoa and marshmallow treat. The school also asked for donations of new hats, mittens, and scarves for a local charity. The kids and I discussed which pajamas they wanted to wear to their party. Gillian immediately knew she wanted to wear her Tinkerbell nightgown. It took Colin a while to settle on his alien pajamas. We finally convinced him that it would be cool to wear the PJs that Great-Aunt Lori made him and be UNIQUE!IMG_1988.JPGIMG_1990.JPGFrom all reports, it was a VERY fun day at school!

(And now this is our third or fourth post about pajamas this month....hmmmm)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Super cute! I wish I had pajama days at work :) I love Colin's alien pajamas!

Lisa said...

Dylan had pajama day at school last week too! I love those alien pjs. So cute.