Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Annual Family New Years Picture!

We usually do this on New Year's Day, but the whole Sunday/no Bowl Games thing threw us for a loop! So, anyway, here is our annual New Year's Day Family Photo taken on January 2nd! I like this tradition and hope to continue for as long as possible!
DSC_0299.NEF
Gillian was positioned behind us because she refused to put on PANTS. Very representative of current life, I suppose, but I thought inappropriate for an actual portrait!

See previous years here:
2009
2010
2011

I always swear to people that my kids were very, very tough between 15 and 18 months. Now I have the pictures to prove it!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is great! I love seeing the yearly photos side-by-side... ugh, time goes too fast. Although it doesn't always feel that way! (We're knee-deep in 18-month-old-ness) Again, I'm SO glad to know I'm not the only one with pants-less kids running around...

Patty said...

Wonderful family photos!