Sunday, January 5, 2014

Birthday Photo Shoot

Every year I like to drag all four of us somewhere scenic and have Daddy take pictures for the kids' birthday. Then I end up using the pictures on our Christmas cards. Works out nicely. This year we tromped over to the Gilfillan Farm to get our pictures! Colin was not pleased with having to wear a "fancy" shirt, but he did enjoy the BIG logs. And Gillian was (surprisingly) pleasant and agreeable. I am SO happy with the pictures. Daddy does such a great job and his rates are really reasonable!

I'm going to put up just a few of the MANY that Daddy took.

Yeah, there was a lot of Colin face making....
DSC_0010.NEF
DSC_0014.NEF
 DSC_0018.NEF

The Christmas card winner:
DSC_0020.NEF

Some good looking kids!
DSC_0055.NEF
DSC_0070.NEF
DSC_0095.NEF
DSC_0138.NEF

Welcome to FIVE!
DSC_0173.NEF
DSC_0179.NEF

2 comments:

Patty said...

All of the pictures are wonderful, and I LOVE the one you chose for your Christmas card! So sweet! And...I was beginning to wonder if you were still blogging. Glad to see you are! :-)

Unknown said...

They are good looking kids, Lea. We love them!