Monday, January 6, 2014

Friend Birthday Party!

So, apparently we have 5 year olds now. I'm not sure how it happened. But it did. AND IT IS AWESOME. I love five. It is a great age.

The kids had a gymnastics party for their friends the Sunday before their birthday. We had the party at the gym where both kids went to camp last summer and where Colin takes classes every week. It was such an easy party from a parent perspective. All I did was fill in the invitation that they gave me, take drinks, cake, and chips, and pay. PERFECT.

Colin and Gillian and C's bff J.D.
 Camera Roll-812
 Camera Roll-813

The gym workers RAN those kids for an HOUR. It was fantastic.
 Camera Roll-815
 Camera Roll-817
 Camera Roll-822

The cake I made! I am so dang proud of that Minion.
 Camera Roll-810

No comments: