Monday, August 3, 2009

First Steps

It wasn't much, but today our little Bean took her first steps on her own. We were in the living room[ she was standing in front of the chair and I was sitting on the coffee table. She decided that she was going to come over to see me. So one step, two steps, and three she was over holding onto my hands. It was pretty neat. Of course, since no one expected this to happen, there are no photos or videos. We did however take some celebratory photos just before bed...
DSC_0062.NEF
Schmofty decided to join in the celebration:
DSC_0063.NEF
Though he soon was ready to depart:
DSC_0066.NEF

3 comments:

DPLK said...

Congratulations! What a big moment!

Schmo had better learn to get to higher ground quickly! He's running out of time...

Ynn said...

I showed this to people at school today. After the coos over how cute Gillie is came..."What a big cat!""

Jessica said...

Go Bean!

When I first saw these pictures, I wondered why you had placed the Bean in front of a green screen.