Monday, August 10, 2009

Chooooo Chooooo!

Michael was playing with the kids yesterday while I was busy elsewhere, and this is what they ended up doing....


Obviously, the kids enjoyed themselves immensely. I think Gillian is really going to like Kennywood.

Then, Colin got out and pushed. He likes to push things; his activity table, boxes, books, you name it. I think it's good exercise. Note that Michael is not helping him other than with steering. I'm not quite sure if Gillian thought this was as much fun as the Daddy Train, but she was at least OK with it.


And, as always, Schmo is SO much help.

5 comments:

The Edwards Clan said...

Looks like lots of fun!! My kids still love playing in the laundry baskets!

Ynn said...

Michael always loved laundry baskets, boxes, etc. Imagination...it is too little exercised anymore. Our babies are off to a good start!

Unknown said...

LOL, that is so precious!!! I am so going to Kennywood to ride the rides with Bean

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

OMGoodness, those videos are just too cute! I must learn how to post video on my blog! Always enjoy checking in on your little darlings:)...Lori & Rachel (resolve bb)...

Amy said...

Too cute!! I love Gillian's facial expressions!