Monday, October 19, 2009

Mama-Dada Kiss

Gillian has a new, fun game. Her receptive language is exploding, and she is following directions really well now. One of her favorite things to do is kiss. She kisses Schmo, she kisses her stuffed animals, she kisses Colin (sometimes), and she'll kiss Mama. For a while, she had to be convinced to kiss Dada, but she seems to be over it.

The other day I wanted to get her to give a kiss, so I said, "Mama-Dada kiss." Then Michael and I kissed, and WHOA! She loved it! She got this big smile and immediately came to kiss me and Michael! Ashamedly, she probably hadn't seen us kiss much in front of her (bad, busy Mama and Dada), so she thought it was pretty darn cool.

A shot of our kissing fool after her first taste of lasagna!
DSC_0034.NEF

4 comments:

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

So cute! Love the chairs! That's the original Winnie the Pooh theme we were doing the nursery in until we found our we were "having" a girl! Then we switched to a more girly Pooh theme:)...I love that one though!...love the hair do on your little guy:)...Lori

Susan Staus said...

That is so cute!!!

Mum said...

Wow! Gillie Bean, you have some beautiful front teeth! I love that smile!

The Edwards Clan said...

I love that she got so excited about you two kissing!! That's darling!