Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Post-Party Fun!

After their big birthday bash, Daddy took our little people home and put them down for a nap (successfully on Gillian's part, not so successfully on Colin's). After their nap, they had some fun with their new toys and helped Penn State beat Michigan!

Of course, we took a few pictures!

Daddy is trying to get Miss Gillian to smile and it really wasn't working....
DSC_0133.NEF

He did a better job of pleasing her by pushing her on her new Radio Flyer!
DSC_0136.NEF

I also took the opportunity to get some shots of the back of the shirts I ordered for C&G. I think you could read the front in the last post, but in case you couldn't, they said, "Team Birthday." Here are the backs:
DSC_0143.NEF

DSC_0145.NEF

And one last shot of the attitude our little princess is developing! She is roaring into toddlerhood!
DSC_0146.NEF

And, of course, we had to get a family shot! One year of being a Family of Four! Hooray!
DSC_0162.NEF

7 comments:

Nancy said...

LOVE the theme, the shirts, the cute 1 year-olds! Looks like a wonderful time to celebrate!

Mum said...

Super family and great photo! It sure captures C & G at this stage. Maybe this could be a Christmas greeting?

Mama said...

You guys are the best, cutest family ever! I am so happy that you guys have had such a great year. Thanks for sharing it on your blog too! I can't wait to meet C & G next year!!

Ynn said...

Love the family photo. Of course, any picture with C&G is utterly and absolutely perfect.

Amy said...

Wow Lea! I loved the theme and the shirts. And of course, your little toddlers are adorable! They looked like they were having a lot of fun at their party. And I totally agree with the signing two time and two cakes thing. Ian thinks I'm crazy that we have to get two cakes (one girl likes chocolate, the other white). I can't believe we still haven't made to Pittsburgh to see you all. Hopefully soon!

Unknown said...

Congrats Uhls!! We are so happy for you and love you all! I only hope that David and I will be as blessed as you and that we will be good parents like you too. I can't wait to bring some more babies into the family and share them with you. Mike and Lea, you have done an amazing job so far! It is wonderful to be a part of such a great family!

-Aunt Mercedes

Rosie Hawthorne said...

Congratulations on your beautiful family. And the Loblettes are gorgeous. I love coming to your blog. It always puts a smile on my face. Thanks.