Thursday, October 1, 2009

Photo Shoot!

Michael has the kiddos every other Friday morning while I go to work. At first, I think it was a little rough on him (ask him about the FIRST Friday he was in charge...), but he has really gotten the hang of it, and he does a fantastic job. I think he, Colin, and Gillian have some fun "Daddy Time." Most of the time, anyway.

I had asked him to try to get a new picture of the two of them together, since it's been a while and Grandma Hannold is asking for a new one. Unfortunately, they were uncooperative in the tandem pictures, but Michael got some really cute pictures anyway. See:

DSC_0033.NEF

DSC_0019.NEF

DSC_0007.NEF

DSC_0002.NEF

And the tandem tries:
DSC_0001.NEF

DSC_0022.NEF

DSC_0026.NEF

Cute, but not spectacular!! Really nice pictures though Daddy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, I think they might need a haircut soon!! Too cute!

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Love them! Great pictures! Some fun perspectives...Lori & Rachel...

The Edwards Clan said...

I'm continually blown away at the quality of your photos. SO nice! And the subjects of your photos are pretty dang cute too. :o) And, I think it's so great that Michael has the kids all to himself like that. Way to go, Daddy!

Ynn said...

I told Grandma Hannold last night that you were trying to get her a new photo. She was thrilled-says the nurses always fuss over their picture. She's so cute when she tells me...gets all smiley and puffed up. These are as cute as always and I love the one of Gillie with the curtain.