Saturday, June 25, 2011

Daddy's Day!

/DSC_0109.NEF

After our crazy Friday and Saturday full of running here and there, we were quite ready to spend a quiet day at home. We had planned on taking Daddy out for breakfast and the kids had their hearts set on it (and had talked about it for 5 days before Father's Day), so we did run out for French Toast, bacon, and bagels. Other than that though, it was a quiet day at home. Thankfully.

The kids played in the yard and caught up on some sleep. I caught up on laundry and tried to tackle the never ending de-cluttering process! Daddy relaxed and worked on some computer projects he's been plugging away at. He assures me it was a very nice day.

I really hope he did enjoy his day. Michael is pretty much the best Daddy in the world, in our minds. He deserves at least one day of appreciation!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Such a cute picture! I love days at home.

Lisa said...

Sounds like a great Father's Day to me. Yeah- I'm with you on the de-cluttering. It seems to be never-ending and everytime I turn around it has multiplied.