Friday, March 23, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Suprise!

A few weeks ago I won a prize on a little blog contest on my friend Rosie's lovely blog: Kitchens are Monkey Business

When Rosie asked what I wanted for my prize, I just told her to surprise us (with no nuts)! Well, on Thursday our packages arrived! Much to the kids' delight!
IMG_2114.JPG
(um, ignore the clean laundry in the background)

IMG_2116.JPG

IMG_2117.JPG
IMG_2118.JPG
The light up bow tie? HUGE hit.

Oh goodness, jewelry. Oh Rosie.
IMG_2120.JPG
IMG_2122.JPG

And M&Ms!! Oh my.
IMG_2124.JPG

And just realizing that I never got pictures of the beautiful and lovely cookies that Rosie made! Although, there are lots of great pictures of them on Rosie's blog! They were YUMMY. Even Colin ate them, and he doesn't eat cookies (Thin Mints excepted). Thank you so very much, Rosie. We so appreciate the treats!

2 comments:

Rosie Hawthorne said...

You're welcome!

the edwards clan said...

What fun!! My kids LOVE to get packages in the mail!! (Who doesn't?) As for Colin not liking cookies, well, I just cannot believe that. Poor boy.