Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another weekly update

Well, we made it through another week of pregnancy, very uncomfortably I might add. I'll be a full 36 weeks tomorrow, which is PRIME TIME for twin arrival. Even Michael has decided that it's time. My dr's appointment was good this morning. I am 3.5 cm dilated now! Woo hoo! At this rate, we'll have babies by Christmas!

Not really! The most exciting part to me was that Dr. Lattanzi said he'd induce me at 38 weeks, which means Halloween! So, at the most, we have 16 more days! I tried to tell the babies that they don't want some doctor bossing them around and telling them when to be born, so they should get a move on earlier than that! If they have the same contrary streak that Michael and I have, that may work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on the babies. You are really hanging in there, or maybe I should say that the babies are hanging in there! I have been thinking of you and Michael and am looking forward to hearing about Alpha and Omegs's arrival. Take care. Mary Ann

The Edwards Clan said...

Lea, I am SO happy that you have kept those babies in there this long -- after so many worries earlier. What a blessing. Now, though, they need to come out!!! Come on, Alpha and Omega!!! The world is waiting to meet you!

Jessica said...

Please tell Alpha and Omega they don't have to delay their arrival because of the baby hats.