Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Doctor's Appointment Update

I had my weekly appointment with the doctor today. No changes. Everything is exactly the same. Not really what I wanted to hear at this point. I am quite ready to have these babies; I'm bored, uncomfortable, and tired of eating vegetables all the time. I want an apple dumpling, darn it! I told the doctor, as I told Michael last night, that I'm done being pregnant and that I'm going into labor on Sunday. They both laughed at me. I'm not sure why.


Keep you posted.

2 comments:

Ynn said...

I told Michael when we talked that I thought it was going to be Oct. 12-that would be Sunday. Kathy says the 14th-full moon. We shall see. As Dr. Yoo always said-"When baby ready, baby come. When tomato ripe, it fall from vine."

The Edwards Clan said...

Hang in there, Lea!!! Enjoy your time to do NOTHING while you still can! :o)