Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Babies Will be Coming THIS Week!

I just came from the OB and I'm now an unbelievable 5 cm dilated! Isn't that wild? Anyway, the doctor is going to induce me this Friday instead of next! I go for a sonogram tomorrow morning to check on position and growth, and then Friday morning we'll go to the hospital to be induced. The dr hopes to have babies by late Friday afternoon!

Now, this could all change in an instant since I am already SO dilated. But, Friday at the latest! I am very excited. Michael seems a little freaked out. Wonder why?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is great news! I am so excited for you. My thoughts will be with you, Michael and the twins on Friday. Take care.

Amy said...

How wonderful!! I've been thinking about you and remembering how I felt that last few weeks of my pregnancy with the girls - I can relate! I'm so excited for you guys!!
love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! I'm thinking about all of you. I can't wait to see pictures and find out the names : )

-Amy